Nottingham Craft Beer Festival – Conditions of entry
• No one under the age of 18 is permitted on site during the event unless accompanied by a steward and by prior agreement. We operate a strict Challenge 25 policy.
• All payments for food and drinks on site are by card and contactless means only. We operate a cashless festival site.
• No animals (other than assistance dogs) are permitted on site.
• No food, bottles, cans or alcohol may be brought onto site. Only small bags/handbags are permitted on the site. There is no cloakroom facility.
• For full terms and conditions please visit: TERMS & CONDITIONS
Nottingham Craft Beer Festival is back at Sneinton Market for its third year!
As well as hundreds of different beers to try, our block-party will be bursting with live music and quality street food .
The succes of card only payments last year means we will once again be operating a fully cashless site.