Over 18s only
Maximum of 6 tickets
Nottingham Craft Beer Festival – Conditions of entry
• No one under the age of 18 is permitted on site during the event unless accompanied by a steward and by prior agreement. We operate a strict Challenge 25 policy.
• All payments for food and drinks on site are by card and contactless means only. We operate a cashless festival site.
• No animals (other than assistance dogs) are permitted on site.
• No food, bottles, cans or alcohol may be brought onto site. Only small bags/handbags are permitted on the site. There is no cloakroom facility.
• For full terms and conditions please visit: TERMS & CONDITIONS
Nottingham Craft Beer Festival is back at Sneinton Market!
Whilst waiting to see if unlocking goes as planned and awaiting any additional safety requirements we have currently reduced available ticket numbers. We may be able to release more closer to the event but will not know for a while.
As well as loads of different beers to try, our block-party will be bursting with music and quality street food .
We will once again be operating a fully cashless site, so make sure you bring your credit, debit card or other payment device!