We currently have no availability for this show, however sometimes more tickets are made available at a later date.
Please provide us with an email address and we can alert you if tickets become available for this show or artist at a later date:
Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult
Maximum of 4 tickets
Sleaford Mods Resale Restriction Ts & Cs
1. This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
2. A strict limit of 4 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
3. Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit.
4. If you can no longer use your tickets and are not eligible for an exchange or refund, you may resell them through authorised resale sites (please check artist page on livenation.co.uk for further details)
5. You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
6. Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
7. In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.
If you require accessible seating please email the venue on firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, including your full name and address, contact number and any specific seating requirements including whether a wheelchair space is required. Someone will get back to you to arrange your booking as soon as possible but please bear with us as it may take a little time to get through all emails.
A bag policy is in place. It’s part of the enhanced security measures for all major events and means you can only take handbags and other small bags (no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm) into the arena with you.
You should arrive as early as possible and allow more time for security checks when arriving at the venue. These extra checks may increase the length of queues so please give yourself plenty of time to arrive and enter the venue.
Please find below important information about your upcoming show.
For entry, you will need to demonstrate your COVID-19 status by providing either:
• Proof of full vaccination – both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to the event)
• Proof of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test taken prior to travel on the day of arrival at the event
• Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the event (including 10 days self-isolation following the result)
How do I prove my COVID-19 Status?
PROOF OF A NEGATIVE NHS RAPID LATERAL FLOW TEST
NHS Rapid Lateral Flow tests are free. You can order NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Tests here or pick them up from any pharmacy or test site.
Please do not bring the home test strip with you.
Follow these instructions for what you need to do:
You must report your COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test result online, by clicking on this link - COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test result.
If you do not have access to the internet, you can also report your test result by calling the phone number in your test kit’s instructions, NHS 119.
You will need to demonstrate your negative NHS Lateral Flow Test result by showing us one of the following:
• Text OR email confirmation of your result
• OR by using the NHS COVID Pass, available through the NHS App
• OR as a letter that can be requested by ringing NHS 119.
PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION – BOTH DOSES RECEIVED
We cannot accept vaccine cards issued at vaccination centres as proof of vaccination.
Please use the NHS COVID Pass to show your vaccination status using the NHS App or the NHS website to download it as a PDF or get it sent to you in an email.
You can also get a paper version (vaccination status only - not test results - 2 weeks after having a full course of the vaccine) sent to you in the post. You do not need to be registered with a GP surgery or have an NHS login for this. You can get a letter (within 5 working days) by requesting a COVID Pass letter online or calling NHS 119.
Here’s how to get a record of your vaccination status in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
PROOF OF NATURAL IMMUNITY
Please use the NHS COVID Pass to show your positive PCR test within the past 6 months using the NHS App or the NHS website, after you’ve finished self-isolating and up to 180 days after taking the test.
Please check venue website for guidance on wearing face masks at the event.